CD Menorca pull clear at the top of the table
With four rounds to go in the Menorcan championship, CD Menorca are eight points clear at the top.
The Mahon based outfit have won 13 and drawn three of their 17 games so far, losing just once all season.
Those finishing in the top four will progress to the promotion play-offs with their equivalents from Ibiza.
CD Migjorn are three points behind fourth place and are the only other club with a realistic chance of making the top four.
Here are the results from the past month:
MATCHDAY 14 RESULTS (Mar 12/13)
- At Villacarlos 0-0 UE Sami
- Penya Ciutadella 2-3 CD Menorca
- Sporting Mahon 1-2 CE Ferreries
- CCE Sant Lluis 1-0 CD Migjorn
- UD Mahon 2-1 CE Alaior
MATCHDAY 15 RESULTS (Mar 19/20)
- UE Sami 0-0 Penya Ciutadella
- CD Menorca 4-0 Sporting Mahon
- CE Ferreries 2-2 CCE Sant Lluis
- CD Migjorn 0-0 UD Mahon
- CE Alaior 2-2 At Ciutadella
MATCHDAY 16 RESULTS (Mar 26/27)
- Penya Ciutadella 5-0 At Villacarlos
- Sporting Mahon 0-0 UE Sami
- CCE Sant Lluis 2-2 CD Menorca
- UD Mahon 3-1 CE Ferreries
- At Ciutadella 0-5 CD Migjorn
MATCHDAY 17 RESULTS (Apr 2/3)
- At Villacarlos 2-1 Sporting Mahon
- UE Sami 2-3 CCE Sant Lluis
- CD Menorca 2-1 UD Mahon
- CE Ferreries 3-0 At Ciutadella
- CD Migjorn 1-1 CE Alaior